How Can A
Tiger-Trader Spot and Profit from Insider Selling And Big-Money Distribution?
Prices make a new short-term high and the Tiger Accum.Index
A Short-Seeling "Setup" occurs when minor low is made with Accum. Index dipping below -.25 and a ralliy produces a red Sell from the 5-day Stochastic K-Line rising above 80 and turning down.
DHOM - September.
1. Prices fail to make a new high and then turn down.
CRY, CQB, DSCO
2. A head and shoulders pattern appears and the neckline is violated.
Red, negative Distribution appears on the right shoulder.
CHNL, CQB, DSCO
3. The Violation of the neckline coincides with a break in the
50-day ma and a break in the uptrendline support.
CHNL, CQB, DSCO
4. A Bearish Setup takes place. The Accumulation Index falls below
-,25 after a failure to make a new high and with the 50-day ma falling.
In this environment, initiate short sales at the declining red 21-day ma.
CRY - Sept-October.
5. Support failure with red high volume in context of heavy
red distribution warnings from consistently negative Accum.Index.
4. The rally up to the top takes place on consistently
negative readings from the Accumulation Index.
5. The Accumulation dips to under -.20. It then turns positive and rises. When the Accumulation Index then turns down below its own moving average ("ma"), it often an excellent point to SELL SHORT.
AFR, CHNL, CQB, DLX, DSCO
6. Price gap down below earlier lows, where expected support
might be expected, on high RED volume. Tiger charts show
price bars as RED when volume is high. High RED volume
confirms the price move. The gap also adds to the bearishness.
It shows haste and desperation to sell.
CHNL, CQB, CTHR, DSCO
7. Additional short sales should be taken on the next rally or
two back to the falling red 21-day ma, provided the Accumulation
index is negative (red) and the blue 50-day ma is falling.
CQB, CTHR, CVR, DHOM, DLX
8. Additional short sales should be taken rallies back to the declining 50-day ma, especially when they fail or fall back below it. This should be done when the Accumulation index has been negative (red)
for most of the previous two months. AFR
Cover when stock closes back above 50-day ma. by 1%.
CRY, CVR, CTHR, DHOM
|Mortgage Lending Stocks'
after Massive Insider Selling.
NFI - Massive Insider Selling above
$30 last year.
|NEW - Trading has been halted in New
Down more than 90% since November.
A Criminal Investigation is taking place.
The steadily and frequently deep negative readings of Tiger's Accumulation Index
signified heavy Big Money Selling. This type of selling in a generally rising market
can only mean insiders and "insider-informed" Big Money were very busy selling.
|LEND - Accredited
Home Lenders Holding Co
LEND was picked as a short sale in December 2006 by our Special Situation service.
It is down nearly 90%!